A Chemical Peel is an acidic solution that is applied to the affected parts of the skin. On penetrating the skin, the solution destroys dead skin and dry cells, unclogs pores and makes way for new skin to regenerate again. The acne blemishes and scars disappear automatically. Dr.Dashore provides Treatment for Chemical Peeling in Indore.There are three basic types of Chemical Peels:
The chemical peel process is very simple:
1. At an outset, the doctor cleanses your skin.
2. The doctor then applies the solution comprising of the chemical peel on your skin, using a soft brush.
3. The solution is left on your skin for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Thereafter, the doctor applies a neutralizer on your skin to end the chemical reaction of the solution on your skin.
5. Application of the neutralizer is followed by a cold compress, which is applied to reduce the discomfort on your skin.
6. The doctor then applies cream or a mask on your skin again and leaves it on your face for a few minutes for rest.
7. At last the doctor cleanses your skin.
The duration of the entire process is around 30 minutes.
There are various types of chemical peels available such as Salicylic Acid peel, Glycolic Acid Peel, TCA (Trichloroacetic acid) Peel, Phenol Peel and Fruit Acid Peel.
The chemical peel is the most suitable as it is determined on the basis of the skin texture, type, problems and many other similar aspects.
Some side effects one may experience as a result of chemical peeling include redness, dryness, discolouration, peeling, flaking or scaling of the skin and even swelling of the face till the point that your eyes are temporarily shut. Temporary scabs or crusts may appear on these treated areas.
Avoid Sun and sun rays for a couple of days after undergoing a chemical peeling treatment. Once you have completely recovered and decide to go out, it is advisable to use a sunscreen preferably above 30 SPF.
The medium chemical peel will take 3-7 days for the new skin to appear. The skin will be completely healed after two weeks.
After the treatment, the new skin will appear 7-10 days after the treatment in cases of deep chemical peels. Time will take around two months for complete healing.
This treatment is not for as when suffering from severe active acne or Pregnant or breastfeeding lady. The right or perfect person would be for chemical peel treatments when suffering from superficial acne or acne scars and have fair skin.